At the turn of the year many people, male and female ask the question, “How do I get in shape for my upcoming holidays and vacations?” This article helps point you in the right direction to get some effective answers.
Every single year the average person gains anywhere from one to three pounds just from attending Christmas and new year parties. For some it is even more. Because of the extra food and drink consumed many have noticed their waistline expanding and their waistbands getting tighter.
Even though one to three extra pounds doesn’t seem like a lot of weight gain, it is precisely the smaller weight gain amounts that are the most difficult to lose once you put them on.
Why not keep them off from the very start?
These Weight Loss Tips will help you do just that. Year in and year out, without fail. These simple and easy tips were created with staying power in mind. So no matter if you put them into action this year, or five years from now the results will always be the same- A Slimmer and Trimmer YOU!
10 Simple Weight Loss Tips That Really Work
1. Prioritize your exercise. The beds might not get made or the car cleaned but still make time for exercise. Schedule it in and let go of other things — like a perfectly clean house or car..
2. Keep an exercise log. It makes you more accountable.
3. Set a goal. Sign up for some fun runs and try to improve your times. Have small achievable goals.
4. Make changes for the long haul. Don’t sacrifice the long-term aim for a short-term gain.
5. Stop dieting and just eat sensibly.
6. Drink up. Drinking lots of water keeps you full and hydrated.
7. Do it for yourself. If somebody else is pushing you, no matter what you do or what you try, it’ll never work long-term.
8.Take it slow. We all want to lose it yesterday, but slow is the way to go if you don’t want to see those pounds again.
9. Customize your approach. What worked for your best friend may not work for you. And what works for you today may not work six months from now. You need to decide what you need. Make changes you can live with. Ask yourself, ‘Is what I did today something I could do for the rest of my life?’
10. Be consistent and build habits of eating and exercise. Be in control and know that this is what you really want to do.
These simple 10 tips can fit into your lifestyle, no matter how fast paced. You can utilize them to keep those extra-unwanted pounds off, starting today!